turkey talk

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Looking ahead


The word Hope is such a longing for a change for something better. I guess this is the reason I blend well with Barack's ideas of change. I would like to see the troops come home and no I don't believe our country will be slaughtered because of this action. In an eight year period of time, the war could have been completed and the economy could have been well on its way to a total recovery. However, this country lingered on with excuses of weapons of mass destruction which could never be located. War groups were used as objects of fear to justify why the US should stay in Iraq. It is time to stop being the Don Quixote of the world. The US can not slay ever dragon that comes our way. It is time to let the rest of the world share in the upkeep of the world's defenses. The job market is in a dire state. Also, too many people are unemployed and will loose their jobs which offer no living security. The optimist part is to bring the money spent on war effort back home to go into our nation's economy. Have jobs created here which will be kept here. Outsourcing would be a word of the distant past. This is where the word Hope comes in. It would make my wishes for a better government on the road to reality. I wait in time with others who think and feel the way I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home