turkey talk

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The new adventure begins


Have you noticed the Christmas music has arrived on some radio stations? I have already caught myself singing part of "Jingle Bell Rock" along with Berle Ives. Today mom and I pack for our grand adventure of spending time over at my sister Glendon's place. I almost called it Glendon's palace. This farm of thirteen acres are such a well blend of animals and trees. Plus she has a pool which she says is green right now. I will check this out when I arrive there. I heard from the weathermen that the water temperature here is sixty three degrees. Considering the weather changes of it getting cooler, I can understand why the water would not be warmer. This is a picture of the house boat before it was partially sunk. I would see only the top of the boat when I go see the fishermen under the South Bridge.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Lew said…

    That is such a nice houseboat in the picture. What a shame that it was allowed to sink. Seems like a terrible waste. I didn't realize that your sister had that much property. How nice that must be for her. But also a lot of grass to mow which hopefully is made easier with a ride-it type lawnmower. Lots of land for a large vegetable garden. Enjoy your time at your sisters on Thanksgiving. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home