turkey talk

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday light


If you could choose another meat for Thanksgiving instead of turkey what would it be? Would it be steak, ham, hot dogs, hamburger or maybe chicken? Would you go all seafood or would you be a surf and turf person? Fortunately, we have our turkeys, with gravy and mashed potatoes and stuffing. This is a picture of a Christmas tree inside Santa's boot. Mom says the temperature is in the forties this morning and it is starting to get light. I don't know what we will be doing today. It still seems a bit early.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Lew said…

    Traditionally, I think that it would be either ham or lamb ion place of turkey. Although from my perspective a full rack of baby back ribs from Sonny's would be pretty good also. Yeah, and don't forget the baked beans and french fries to go with it. I saw your white Christmas tree in the background. I clicked on the picture to get the magnified mode. I looked from side to side and from top to bottom but not a present did I see. Hopefully, that will change after black friday. Last year I went to Radio Shack at 5:00 am to get a large digital picture frame display that was on sale for my daughter. And at 5:00 am I got the last one. So don't sleep in on Friday. Help our economy and "shop til ya drop". Tuesday we are going out for lunch. Since we weren't able to go to the Thanksgiving party because of illness, we are going to go to Holiday House on Tuesday and have our own little mini Thanksgiving party and have the lamb. Which do you like better, real crab or artificial crab? Mary prefers the real crab but I like the artifical crab better. I know that it is really a fish called pollock flavored to taste like crab but I find it to be sweeter than crab plus I don't have to struggle to get it out of the shell. Dipped in melted butter with some garlic in it and it goes down real good. Have a good day and stay away from people who are sneezing. Did you and your mom get your flu shots for the year? Take Care. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home