turkey talk

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dare to challenge the wind


Mom and I went to the North Entrance of the beach. The wind was blowing from the East. Mom parked the car near a walkway of a park building structure near the North Entrance. It is maintain by the City of New Smyrna Beach, Florida. The structure is a place where the pigeons roost and people from many backgrounds come to look at the waves and reflect on their own lives. The wind melts my troubles away. It also throws thoughts at me like " Dare to challenge the wind." This though kept repeating in my head while the wind was blowing at my face from the East. I was also looking at the Sea gull riding the air currents in front of me. I did not see any pelicans. I thought the wind was a bit to strong for them to ride the air currents. I did feel a little bit of sand blow at my face. It wasn't a lot of sand. I also though of the other people perched along the edge of the building structure. Some brought their dogs. They all have individuals thoughts and lives that I will never share in. The wind and the waves unite us in the melting away of our troubles in our everyday lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home