turkey talk

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall has some cool weather


Cloris Leachman got another 15 on her scoring last night. I admit the routine wasn't great, but her costume was pretty and she did do some good moves. I think the judges were a bit too harsh with her scoring. They also labeled her as old. The old title meant you were not as qualified to dance routines as your younger partners. Even Cloris's partner Corkey was praised by one of the judges who said " you were lucky to have him." Like he saved her with a bad routine. I used all my voting calls to keep her in the race. I really don't think they will do any good, but I had to try. The new judge Michael Flatley was better than the other two judges. He had the more positive attitude. I believe the other two judges Carrie Ann and Bruno should have gone on vacation with Len the oldest judge. Dancing with the Stars would have been better with a clean slate of new judges. This is a picture of a guy who regularly goes and feeds the pigeons on the North entrance of the beach. He brings a big bucket full of food and they all know where to eat. In the picture it looks like he has the attention of some seagulls. They get hungry and scare away the pigeons. I like the cool weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home