turkey talk

Monday, October 27, 2008

It's kind of spooky



Yesterday mom and I went to the beach kind of early. It was well before sunset. When we arrived at the North entrance, the Breakers restaurant was releasing all sorts of great cooking odors. It was enticing with the hamburger grilling odor and the barbecue odor from the other eating place across the street. Mom and I did take time to look at the surf, see all sorts of people and soak up any interesting characters we could find. There was this one young boy who liked to play in the trunk of the car. This is a very true statement;even though, I didn't get a picture with my camera. This young boy the size and age group of Cay lee Anthony was playing in the trunk like he lived there. The guardians just watched as he almost closed the trunk completely shut. They were perfectly calm and very use to this behavior. The one guy even changed the kid's diaper inside the trunk of the car. However, when they decided to leave the kid was outside the trunk sitting in the backseat. I did see him leave so I didn't feel guilty. I know kids do strange things but this was spooky in a disturbing way. The story about Casey Anthony locking her child in the trunk for eleven hours stuck in my mine when I saw this situation with the boy. I would personally never allow for this behavior. The kid gets his diaper changed in the backseat like ever other kid in America. This was a pretty parrot who did quite a bit of squawking. He also tend to bite at his owner. The owner would carry this bird everywhere on the beach. I saw the bird and his owner heading down the beach only to return later. Both bird and owner liked to look at the waves and reflect on the day's events. I think of the brave women young and old who endured the salt water and the coolness of the ocean air just to enjoy a day at the beach are bold. After smelling all the delicious smells from the Breaker's restaurant, I ended up getting fried chicken strips with a small plastic dish of potato salad. I munched off my mom's fries. She got a Ruben sandwich. When mom and I finally got home, I found it was later than I thought. Almost time for the news to start and our daily doze of Casey Anthony and her doomed upcoming trial.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Lew said…

    Macaws are so colorful. We had them in animal kingdom at Disney. They weren't caged and stayed in an enclosure that they could walk away from if they wanted to (and did on rare occassion). These birds must be really pretty when they fly through the air with all of their colorful photos fanned out. But I have heard that they pack a nasty bite. Have a nice day. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home