turkey talk

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday at the movies


It is Saturday the 18Th. of October. The end of the month is drawing closer. Halloween will be here a little less than two weeks away. The next day November 1 All Saints day followed by All Souls the next day. This is a view of the structure on the North end of the beach where Mom and I hang out just to look at the ocean. Many other people hang out there also. There are dog owners and kids in there almost early 20's with shorts down to the ankles. I had a pair the other night and fit right in there with two other guys. Mom and I went yesterday to see the movie W about the current President who is about to leave office after the election when the next President is sworn in. I got bored during the movie, because I thought it dragged on too long. Mom liked Richard Dreyfus portrayal of Dick Cheney. At least, I can say I saw the movie, but I want the next movie to have a little bit of quality to make up for this one.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Lew said…

    I have Richard Dreyfus stereotyped as the character in the movie Jaws. My favorite scene in that movie is when they are on Capt. Quinns boat and drinking and Richard Dreyfus starts singing the song "I want to go home". The whole movie is very good and I have seen it many times and just never seem to tire of it. The Founders Day festival in Ocoee was quite good and I had a great time. It was a carnival type atmosphere. No motorcycles though. I think that they are all in New Smyrna for Biketoberfest. Did you have many motorcycles in New Smyrna? Did they sit at the traffic lights revving their engines? Have a good day. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home