turkey talk

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things are happening on Tuesday


It was Toni Braxton that got the boot this week at the result show of Dancing with the Stars. I missed seeing Cloris Leachman get saved again. I was asleep until the end of the show. I tried to find some writing on the Internet about last nights show, but everything I tried to look at had to be downloaded. This took too much time and I grew impatient. I did my volunteer work yesterday which was calling people with a election survey of three questions. Some people were good natured and others were not. I was glad when it was over. I drove to the Pink Door resale shop and bought a couple of old records. One was the Trap singers and the other was Tex Ritter. Each album only cost 50 cents. I gave the albums to my mom and she can decide on what to do with them. Today it is fix stuff for her former office party tomorrow. Our neighbor Carol brought us some Amish friendship dough which is 3 days old. She says it has to be six to 10 days before it gets made. Carol says the results are tasty and it is a great way to socialize with your neighbors. I will report later and let everyone know how it really turns out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home