turkey talk

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday is cool indoors


I opened up a fresh new canister of Maxwell House coffee thinking it was the older canister of Folgers inside the Maxwell House canister. I wonder why Folgers has a red canister with no grooves and Maxwell House has a blue canister with a handle like grip? Maxwell house seems to be a milder flavored coffee with not enough bite as Folgers. It is like telling the difference between Pepsi and Coke. I got a half a mug more to get the extra zip I think I need to circulate this morning. I know two places I may be going this morning. One is the bank and the other is to see a Candidate named Susan Kosmos. I don't know why I received this invite; except for, she needs the votes. We didn't hear anything about Berry the dog who was operated on yesterday. It has me concern if she made it or not. I told the owner to place her in God's hands which is the right thing to say. However, it is sometimes easier to say than do. I find I worry like a mother hen until I know the outcome. Berry was the same way with her owner Howard. She would worry just like a human facial expressions and crying until she knew Howard was ok and would not leave her. Howard's wife Eileen said that when Berry was a small puppy she would travel inside of Howard's pocket. I got part of the yard trash out into the front yard on the curb. The yard people don't pick up the yard trash until Wednesday.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Lew said…

    As I remember, Welch's grape juice was the first to come out with the containers with the molded in grip. It proved popular with the older folks (including me) because it was easier to grip. With the "graying" of America from the baby boomers, other companies started putting their products into the easy grip containers. I like them. I am not sure but I think that Maxwell House still offers the can but who knows for how long. The cake looks good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home