turkey talk

Wednesday, June 04, 2008


I went out yesterday evening to pick up a pizza. While driving in the slow lane, I notice other drivers seemed fast and impatient trying to reach their destinations. There seems to be no slow down driving due to the increase of gas prices. I am a casual driver. This is why I pretty much stay in the slow lane. I like to look at things while I drive. Reaching my destination in record time is not as vital as getting there safely. I also like to look at things like garage sales, new flowers growing, new developments and buildings being built. There is a new car wash being built which I don't think will be used that often. I am thinking many drivers would prefer to wash their own cars at home. I rarely use the one here on the beach side. It is a nice luxury, but not something I could afford often. I haven't really seen the beach, since I have been dog sitting. My focus has been on Holly and tomorrow it will also be on Berry. The lawn people are suppose to cut which will make for an interesting time. Tomorrow evening around 8, Howard the owner comes to bring his doggies home. The dogie life will be over.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Lew said…

    There looks to be more people in the water than usual in the picture. The ocean temperature must be rising. The ocean looks choppy but this results in good size waves which are always fun to play in and do battle with. I see that the lifeguard is at the ready at the waters edge. And the sand castle that some child worked so hard on. What a nice escape the beach is. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home