turkey talk

Thursday, May 29, 2008

It is another sunny and bright day


We still have Holly here and she is like a third member of the family. She misses her dogie partner Berry. I miss Berry also, but I know she is being nursed back to better health. When the owners return from their cruise to Alaska, they will have three lively dogs to take home. The family will be complete. Mom and I can be like recovery Grandparents and clean house and open up the windows and let fresh air flow through.Next weekend will be my birthday weekend. I will be forty-five just like the record. It will also be the weekend of the Belmont which I will watch faithfully. Mom and I also learned the news one of our former neighbors died. She had a large family and we were next door neighbors like the one in the television show "Home Improvement."

1 Comments:

  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lew said…

    I thought that your birthday was June 8. Is that incorrect? In another five years you will be able to join AARP and eat off the senior menu at Denny's. Take care. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home