turkey talk

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hello last Sunday of June


Life seems so pleasant with a cup of coffee at 4:15 in the morning and the night crickets singing in the background. They have a lot to sing about, because it is still night and it is also wet. These two ingredients the crickets love. I loaded a beach video on to You tube and it took over an hour to secure its place along with my other videos. I was glad to get it on there so I could just send the link. The video was too large to send as an attachment. This was the right way to go, so everyone I sent the link to can enjoy it. One person I sent the link twice,but this wasn't on purpose. I just forgot I already sent her the link. I loved the fact I didn't have to go anyplace yesterday. I did a little yard work in the morning removing palm edges from a small palm tree located in our front yard. What I uncovered besides little bugs that looked like termites was an off white almost round ball which I think was the heart of the palm tree plant. I had never seen this before and I decided just to stop and let nature cover back up what I had uncovered. I heard this palm edge removal would stimulate growth in the tree. However, time will be the true test to see if it worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home