turkey talk

Saturday, July 05, 2008

It is Saturday July 5, 2008


Quietly, I type away at Glendon's keyboard in her computer room. My left eye kind of watery and my nose a tad bit stuffed. The first cup of coffee tasted pretty good. I could causally think about getting another. I slightly injured my left finger next to my pinkie finger. It is sore and swollen. It will take a few more days before it returns to normal. It was a result of me trying to lunge my sister's horse Shooter and her bolting away, because I didn't have a real lunge line on her. She had the better advantage and strength. I got left with the injury. This was due to an activity that I had planned with my sister to get her to dress up in a dress and hopefully sit on top of her horse to have her picture taken. She still got her picture taken, but it wasn't on the horse. Shooter was just too edgy and was having a bad day. I picked this picture, because I thought it looked interesting to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home