turkey talk

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Way out ideas


Today is Thursday also known as garbage and recycling day. It is also a day to water the yard since the weatherman says a lot of dry weather into the month of May. It is also the first day of May and mother's day will be coming soon. I have a fresh pot of coffee perking so I should be more opinionated soon. It took a bit longer than expected, but I got my coffee and the day is starting out good. I was looking over the meaning of magnets last night. I have new inventive ideas that I know will never be placed into practice. I was thinking in the lines of a new space vehicle that the shuttle was about to be replaced by. I was thinking in the lines of earth's gravity and how it pulls everything in. The kind of concept that magnets have when they attract each other. There is also if I remember right like magnets that repel each other. If the scientist could control this action and build a engine that would propel a vehicle based on this concept, the idea of longer space travel would be possible. I believe that space travel should be commercialized, but in a controlled fashion. The Russians had the right idea, because it boosted money back into their space program. Our country and others have the ways, means and resources to explore and take these ideas to the limit. Magnetic engines that could take you to other planets or pull something closer in that needs looking at. Our country is looking at ways of recycling water. We had tried an experimental artificial compound where vegetables were grown and groups of people lived together. This could be done on the moon and maybe even Mars if it isn't too dangerous. Safety should also be maintained as a priority. I know accidents do happen, but success comes when people take the time to do things right and not make risky short cuts just to meet a goal.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:56 AM, Blogger Lew said…

    This is just a test to see if I can post comments. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home