turkey talk

Monday, April 21, 2008

Start the week


Monday is a day of getting stuff done with the post office and switching money around so I can meet my bills and be current and up to date. The sun is pretty warm this afternoon with only a slight breeze. It is a question of what lies ahead. I do regret that my sister wasn't able to make contact with Busch Gardens in Tampa so that they could make her birthday right. She also stated that a visiting rooster from next door had been fighting with her rooster and was loosing the battle. She was going to pick it up and toss it next door, but the rooster started to cry. She had mercy on the bird and placed it into a cage with food and water for the next couple of days. The ocean picture is one that is peaceful looking glaring out into an endless lake. I look forward to going to see it again after the things to do are done.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Lew said…

    The lifeguard chair reminds me of the movie Lifeguard starring Sam Elliot. It is one of my all-time favorite movies because of the philosophy on life of the main character. I always liked walking along the beach so that I could hear the pounding surf. Very relaxing. You are luck to live so close to the ocean. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home