turkey talk

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Time at a beach park


Mom and I went to the park on the North end of the beach where I bought a 20 dollar pass. We can go six times and we almost break even. This pass is good for one year. This park has a walkway over a mile long and sites to see. There is the NASA tracking station, Ponce Inlet lighthouse and lots of boats on the intercoastal waterway. There are dogs permitted on leashes, but the dog owner is responsible to keep control of the dog. He can't be involved with any doggy fights and he must not bother the humans. There was a Chinese Sharpe that had a long scrounge up nose. Most of the dogs seemed pretty lovable. The air outside was cold and breeze of cold air would blow through my pant legs and it made me appreciate the indoors a lot more. The sky had some blue tones, but was kind of white washed with white clouds. As soon as the cord to download the pictures is fixed, I can send some pretty pictures to people.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Villager said…

    I read all your recent blog entries. They are good enough to print out and save. Don't lose them. And keep writing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home