turkey talk

Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday start to the weekend


Our phone is fixed. It went out yesterday and I was going through computer withdraw last night. The phone guy came around ten and found a cable loose down the road and fixed it so I can write again and mom can see all the e-mails that come in. Today also our neighbor across the street is having a garage sale and lots of cars have stopped by. I plan to go to the movies and see Made of Honor. I hear lots of birds singing in everyone else's yard and not ours. This day is starting out pretty good.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lew said…

    Proverbial questions.
    How do you tell when a brown towel is clean?
    How do you tell when sour cream has gone bad?
    How do you call the phone company to tell them that your phone has gone out?
    Mary and I are going to downtown disney on saturday for lunch and to walk around a little bit. I have to go to downtown disney every once in a while to get my Disney "fix". I guess that I have become addicted to Disney. It is such a fantasy land where for a period of time all of your troubles just disappear. I am not sure which restaurant we will have lunch in but there are plenty to chose from. Have a good week-end. Lew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home