turkey talk

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sharing a calm evening






I went to the ocean this evening to take some pictures. I had a shot with my mom in the middle when the batteries fall out into the cold wet salty sand. I pick them up and they are a bit sandy. I brushed them off and mom kind of brushed them off. Hopefully, they should be OK and I should get some more nice pictures. The evening was so nice. However, there was only a small breeze. I think a breeze makes a major difference on how much I enjoy the beach. If the breeze is blowing good, the bugs usually stay away and I can reflect on the day or any issue which would pop up in my head. The water is cool and I like looking at other people on the beach. This is a view of a sunset from the end of my street. I am glad to have access to the walkway just down the road. The Condo is also looking more interesting with each new feature added. I notice an outdoor stair case leading on the side of the building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home