turkey talk

Sunday, October 01, 2006


If you want a scary site, take a magnifying glass and look at the tiny dry scales on your hand. I did look at my hand and it was a reminder that I need to keep tons of lotion ready for my dry skin. Seeing things from a distance it doesn't look so bad, but up close I felt like something out of a mummy movie. It is Sunday October 1, 2006 and I had my first cup of coffee, talked with my sister Glendon who was getting ready for her day at work. There are no hurricanes coming to Florida, because we are protected by a high ridge of dry air. Hurricane season ends November 30, 2006 and I hope we get by without any real bad weather. I am still waiting for the cooler 50's and 60's weather to put a nip in the air and a spring in my step. I see Publix has already started to sell pumpkins for $6.99. May Sunday be a good day for everyone and the new week be nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home