turkey talk

Monday, September 25, 2006

Chinese lunch sounds good for Monday


Monday has arrived and no jazz festival to enjoy. It is pretty routine. Empty garbage, eat some breakfast, get dressed, take medication, drive in car for almost two hours and arrive at work ready to work eight hours and then come home. I do get a lunch break with my lunch partner Lillian. Both Lillian and I usually explore different restaurants around the neighborhood. Chinese sounds good to me today. I like starting Monday lunch with won ton soup and we get some sort appetizer before the main meal. The Chinese restaurant is never over crowded, but does have a good lunch crowd. Service is fast and we are back to work with time to spare.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Villager said…

    Monday plans sound interesting. There will be a Chinese flavor to your day, and nice weather. There will be some light when you arrive home and a deep breath of beach air to greet you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home