turkey talk

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ready for the weekend


Coffee is finished percolating. It should taste very good this morning and start the day out right. I am looking forward to the weekend and it should be pretty nice. Maybe a bit of yard trimming if the weather isn't too hot. I would love to see the beach again and watch the kids play on the beach which has been lots of fun. My sister got a weekend job where she will be outside feeding horses. I know she likes horses, but on the weekend I don't want to be connected with the job. I didn't pick any yellow flowers, but I have seen them around the Osteen bridge in great numbers. It looks like a bouquet of yellow flowers. The sun was just starting to make a show catching entrance when I got to Sanford yesterday. Maybe, I will have something that nice this morning on the way to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home