turkey talk

Monday, October 23, 2006


I had a pretty relaxing weekend Friday night. It was a PBS night full of Andre Bocelli at Tuscany and Andre Bocelli on ice. Both mom and I love his music and didn't get to sleep till well after midnight. Saturday was no movie, but I did get to see the ocean in the evening. Glendon my sister went for Poll training and Sunday morning she went to work at her ranch hand job at the University Of Florida and came home real sore. Sunday mom and I went to see Agatha Christie's An Unexpected Guest which we left at the middle. We both caught ourselves drifting off to sleep. Mom went over to Publix to pick up some noodles for chicken and noodles and I went to the ice cream shop that is being sold to someone else. I enjoyed a milk shake of mint chocolate chip and pumpkin swirl. We went home and I broke a lid to an iron pot on the floor. It was an accident, because it fell when I was trying to lift both the lower pot and the lid at the same time. I was very apologetic about dropping the lid. The soup however turned out really good. The day just kind of drifted away afterwards. Hopefully the bikers are gone and the work week will return to a usual routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home