turkey talk

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday is almost over


Mom got a new refrigerator with all the bells and whistles. It has ice and filter water on the outside. It is a whirlpool and one side is frig. and other side is freezer. Mom says she has to toss out three filled up bends of ice before using it. It is a lot nicer than the other one which was starting to freeze up in the freezer already. It is nice to have something new to play with. I hope to enjoy this very much. The days have been getting shorter and I am starting to drive home in the dark just as the sun is setting in the West. I have no day left over in the evening. I am glad tomorrow is Friday; even thought, it is Friday the 13th. I am hoping for a good day tomorrow and to come home and enjoy the evening and the weekend. I also wish for some cooler weather that the weather people have been promising would be here.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:41 AM, Blogger Villager said…

    Wish you COOL. Cool weekend, cool fridge, cool thoughts for your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home