turkey talk

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Thursday has arrived


I got only one pot of coffee brewing this morning. I am out of my famous chocolate cherry cordial coffee that I like so much and is now harder to purchase. There are so many Barnies stores closed including the one at West Oaks Mall which I would visit on my lunch hour, if it was open. I haven't written much, because I have been playing online web video games to stretch and challenge my mind. My dailey routine of going to work and coming home is the same and I have been writing an e-mail complaint to a restaurant because of their poor service. I have already taken care of my voting so I can concentrate on work related issue. I don't have to worry about getting through the poll line on voting day. The field of Black-eye Sussies are gone, but there are still some golden rod along the sides of the road I see on my trip home from work. The weather man said cooler weather next week. I am ready for it and I look forward to it. The week is almost over and the weekend will be here and time for some new adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home