turkey talk

Monday, July 31, 2006


I had a dream last night which was almost I would consider a nightmare. Outside were gunmen holding my dad hostage. I locked the front door, but they busted it in and I was starting to scream and I woke up. This probably occurred because I watched too much local news. The local news is loaded literally with shootings, fires, car crashes, shark bites and bodies. The bodies are lucky to have a name and to top it off the anchor person man or woman is usually smiling and ready to go on to the next story. Last nights news was making my mom cringe, because of the car crash on State Road 415 where the guy fell asleep behind the wheel and hit a girl head on and killed her. This is the road I travel to work everyday. I try to be extra careful and remember what the instructor said in driving class. " If you are heading for a head on collision veer to the right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home