turkey talk

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Enjoying music


I was listening to some music, which was a melody of guitar, last night on my little tape player radio. The music was soft and a beat I had bought a while back to go walking around when I had some extra time. I enjoy music a lot. I feel as though I have a well rounded variety of songs I know and older songs that I am rediscovering. I have a singing session with Italian opera singers in the car driving to work and back home. I need to listen a bit more to Bing and the cd I bought so I can point out my favorite pieces of songs. I enjoy the melodies that my friend Lew sends through the internet on his e-mails. I listen to some modern stuff on the radio and at work I am having an introduction to Country K-92 music. I compared Long Tall Texan to Red Neck Woman, because I though the melodies were quite similar. I went to the movies and had my movie fix with "My Super-Ex Girlfriend." I thought the movie was cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home