turkey talk

Sunday, July 30, 2006


It is later than I normally would write, but it is Sunday. I like having the little extra time to catch a few more sleepy zzz's. The weekend is always full of fascinating things like garage sales, art shows, vegetable stands, and to find out where the Republican headquarters are located. My mom is helping out with the Democrats and I guess she will keep up on the latest news happenings from there. I talked with my two Aunts yesterday and they were glad and able to keep in touch with me and my mom. My Aunt from North Carolina especially likes to talk with my mom. The other Aunt from Port Richey is bored most of the time. She doesn't get involved in Senior activities. I still think I brighten her week by talking with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home