turkey talk

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Drive home


Mom handed me an article which I haven't read yet. It talks about people who sing in their cars. I enjoy singing, but sometimes I would encounter strange looks if I am doing this in a crowded backup of cars in Orlando. I find this a pleasant distraction from the time of waiting in line to get someplace. On my way home, I do pass Club Juana which has finally shut down for good. It was an adult entertainment club that had been there for 43 years. I wonder what will go in it's place?I also heard that the Club Juana sign would be donated to the Orlando Historic museum as a part of history. This doesn't get rid of Circus, Circus which is just down the road. Casselberry, has a long ways to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 AM, Blogger seaside said…

    I didn't know about Club Juana being a historical piece. Interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home