turkey talk

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Last Day at 42


Yesterday, I got a phone call from my former co-worker Dick who wanted to wish me a Happy Birthday. I thought that was so neat. He brightened my afternoon and I hated to let him go at the end of the day. I loved to hear nice complements that he bestowed on me. Today is the last day to make a difference at age 42. I plan to follow my usual routine of going to work. I stop at Starbucks along the way and I get a Mocha Frap. that last me all day, because I freeze it. I plan on leaving mom the truck which I normally take so she can get the turn signal light fixed. I believe it is just a bulb that burned out. This picture is the other one of my former Supervisor Charles. I tried to upload a sunrise, but the blog would not allow it. I guess this picture is pretty appropriate, because it has a Happy Birthday balloon in the background and it was three years ago when Charles made a surprise visit on my 40th birthday. After he left, my mom and I went to a restaurant called The Garlic. We both thought it wasn't as good as the other restaurants in the neighborhood. Lunch today will be at CiCi's pizza where for one price it is a pizza buffet and all the soda and dessert go with the main meal. May I endure today's lunch and enjoy like I did yesterday the view of the sunlight reflecting off the plants and water at the Osteen Bridge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home