turkey talk

Monday, June 12, 2006


What is the purpose of the turkey? Some say it makes a great Thanksgiving dinner. My sister's turkey Puffer is to gobble to people and chickens and tell them how they are suppose to act. Puffer is a bold bird that doesn't get hurt or bothered by my sister's dogs. Pictured in the front is Fetch who wants to be the center of attention in everyone's lives. She leaves Puffer alone pretty much. Puffer helps himself to the dog and the cat food and follows people around spreading his feathers and gobbling. My sister said that he gobbled at the horse vet that was trying to let Glendon know that one horse was pregnant and the other horse had an infection. Puffer's head gets very hot when the weather is warm. I sprayed him with cool water yesterday and he felt good afterwards. He still pants through his mouth. I guess it is a way to keep him cooler. It is back to work in the rainy turkey of a weather, but I have the memories of a fun weekend with Puffer the turkey and swimming in my sister's pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home