turkey talk

Saturday, June 24, 2006


There are no big alien movies play at the movie theatre this weekend. Mom and I talked about seeing the new Al Gore movie, but we will see how the day schedule goes. We might get sidetracked with other things. I heard that Ace in Winter Garden, Florida was having a sale where you get a percentage off on what you can fit in a bucket. You also get the bucket free. They will also have a drawing for a fancy grill and also have Tom (I cannot think of his last name) who is the garden expert of the University of Florida there giving advice. I did briefly look at the stars in the sky last night and saw some twinkling lights which I haven't noticed in a long time. The weather is still warm and I guess I will have to use imagination to enjoy cool weather for a while. I hope it doesn't rain too hard when I go back to work. I can enjoy rainy weather when I am home, but I don't like to drive in hard rain and lighting storms. They seem scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home