turkey talk

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Resistant to Change


When I am drinking my favorite coffee, it seems like all is right with the world. I like to settle into a usual routine and drink coffee. It seems to help me think. I think about what to write on the blog and I think about the days events and how to tackle the day's problems. Some people like changes and others like me fight it tooth and nail until that change is over. I usually like the results once the change is complete. It is just the in between process that turns my world upside down. The changes I refer to is changes at work. Like when your desk gets turned to face the wall and your stuff gets moved around. I know the end result will be better, but it is a struggle to change. Driving home or around Orlando, I see so many new sub-divisions being built. I have memories of how it looked in the past and to me this should be apart of the present, but it is not going to happen. There is one sub-division called Sterling Meadows. The houses are going to be big and nice, but in my definition of Sterling Meadows this sub-division doesn't fit at all. There are too many house lots and no open fields. Driving over the South bridge at the beach, I see boats parked in the water not moving. There is no wind changing or driving the boats anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home