turkey talk

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday, the day after


I had a person at work mention that I better vote Republican or Independent, because the gas prices were coming down. This is what I plan not to do. I want to change ideas and direction and this means that the Democrats need now to be in charge. The one thing that I would like to see change with the state is the need to use Private Companies verses the use of state workers. I believe the money and work should be centralized and not spread out to some unknown source where there is no assurance on how things would be handled. Regarding 9-11 I saw some flags fly half and some flags fly full. I guess this will remain a day where people can express and vent on how they felt when the airplanes destroyed all those people in the Towers, Pentagon, and the plane that crashed. Today is a new day of hope and ideas. I hope I can accomplish a lot at work and have a nice safe full productive day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home