turkey talk

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Ideas


It is Saturday early, but I do have my cup of coffee and well intentions of writing my due check for health insurance. Maybe, getting refill on medication and seeing a movie today or tomorrow.
Mom's coffee pot has just finished brewing and her well intention thoughts will generate after drinking her cups of coffee for the day. I did want to point out that I saw Golden Rod which is a certain sign of Fall. It is a beautiful yellow plant that grows wild and looks like a flowery bouquet when a whole bunch of Golden Rods are picked. I hope the yard trash gets picked up today and the shuttle goes up tomorrow which will make for me a nice weekend. I also do belief that gas prices are falling just a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home